"Dr. Burton is an amazing, caring doctor. She is very knowledgeable and personable. I drive 45 min so my daughter will be seen by her. My daughter has a rare childhood condition and she knew immediately what to do to help her. I would not go anywhere else. I have been going to her for years."
Become a New Patient
We are currently accepting new patients into our practice. Thank you for considering us. To become a new patient:
- Make an Appointment
- Sign up for our patient portal
- Download your patient forms online through the patient portal
When you come to our office for the first time as a new patient, we'll ask you to complete some initial forms, including an Authorization and Consent for Treatment form, if you were not able to download them from the patient portal in advance of your appointment.
To make sure there are no delays in care during your first visit experience, please arrive 15 minutes prior to your scheduled appointment to ensure your registration is complete before meeting with your new provider.
Remember to bring:
- Your insurance card
- Valid photo ID
- List of current medications
- Office co-pay
In an effort to respect the time of all of patients, our staff strives to stay on schedule so that other patients do not have to wait.
For patients who are delayed and arrive late for appointment, every effort will be made to see them the same day. However, wait times may apply, or appointments may need to be rescheduled.
New Patient Forms
- New Patient Form (PDF) – All new patients must fill out this patient intake form.
- Authorization for Release of Medical Information (PDF) – Allows patients to authorize the disclosure of their health information to a designated individual, company, agency, or facility.
- Authorization and Consent for Treatment (PDF) – All patients must provide their consent for treatment, communications (calls, emails, and text messaging), and agreement of financial responsibility.
- Medical Consent Form for a Minor (PDF) – All minor patients’ parent or guardian must provide their consent for treatment, communications (calls, emails, and text messaging), and agreement of financial responsibility.
Financial Policy (PDF) - This form advises patients of their complete financial responsibility for all medical services received without regard to insurance eligibility or coverage determinations.
Notice of Privacy Practices (PDF) - Describes how health information about you (as a patient of this Care Center) may be used and disclosed, and how you can get access to your individually identifiable health information. Please review this notice carefully. Aviso de prácticas de privacidad (PDF)
Please give us at least 48 hours notice when canceling an appointment if possible so we have time to fill the appointment slot. Repeat cancellations may incur an administrative fee set by the practice. Appointments not canceled 24 hours prior will incur a $25 fee.
Please call as soon as you know you will be late, we will try to accommodate you however if you are more than 15 minutes late you will need to reschedule to a later open appointment.
No-shows without any notice of cancellation hurts other patients as well as the practice. It does not allow more urgent patients to be seen when needed. There will be a $25 charge for No Show appointments, and frequent no-shows may be grounds for dismissal from our practice.
We currently perform lab draws in our office. If you are a follow-up patient often times you may have labs drawn before your visit.